▪ Stephen Louis Panatoski, 20, of 69 Whisper Lane, Pittsboro was charged Dec. 2 with felony possession of a schedule I controlled substance, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule I controlled substance, two misdemeanor counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanor impaired driving and misdemeanor simple possession of a schedule VI controlled substance, police reported.
▪ Roberto Ramirez, 37, of 401 N.C. 54 F3, Carrboro was charged Dec. 1 with felony kidnapping, misdemeanor assault on a female and misdemeanor interfering with emergency communications, police reported.
▪ Police reported a break-in to a secured home on the 100 block of Westview Drive Dec. 2 in which a window was forced open to enter and steal numerous items.
▪ Wareem Jamel Debnam, 22, of 600 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. 612 was charged Dec. 4 with felony possession of marijuana, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, police reported.
▪ Penelope Shinkman Hernandez, 21, of 239 Cherry Tree Lane was charged Dec. with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny of a firearm and felony larceny, police reported.
▪ Hasan Yaseen Abdur-Rahman, 25, of 822 N. Heritage Circle was charged Dec. 1 with felony obtaining property by false pretense, police reported.
▪ Jordan Robert Alexander, 19, of 500 Umstead Drive 102C was charged Dec. 1 with two felony counts of obtaining property by false pretense and felony credit card fraud, police reported.
▪ Armando Ordonez-Marroquin, 37, of Durham was charged Nov. 25 with felony failure to appear, police reported.
▪ Shane Ryan Long, 17, of 703 Bolin Creek Drive, Carrboro was charged Nov. 23 with felony false report of mass violence, police reported.
▪ Devon Bradley Evans, 25, of 1726 Legion Road A, was charged Nov. 21 with felony larceny by switching price tags, felony possession of stolen goods and misdemeanor larceny, police reported
▪ Police reported break-ins to
- a home on the 1100 block of N.C. 54 Nov. 28 in which entrance was gained through an unlocked door
- a home on the 300 block of McDade Street Nov. 28.
- a home on the 700 block of North Columbia Street Nov. 22 in which a vehicle was stolen
- an apartment on the 2700 block of Homestead Road Nov. 23 in which the apartment was entered and clothing and hamburger meat was stolen.
▪ Samuel Charles Sydney Lloyd, 24, was charged Nov. 29 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny of a firearm, felony weapon possession by a felon and misdemeanor resisting arrest, the sheriff's office reported.
▪ Kristopher Casey Allison, 34, was charged Nov. 24, with felony fugitive from justice and felony fleeing to elude arrest, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Eric Ryan Rider, 25, was charged Nov. 23 with three felony counts of breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Carrboro police charged Cesar Adrian Arevalo-Garcia, 42, Nov. 22 with felony failure to appear, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Victor Emanuel Patrick Lopez, 19, was charged Nov. 20 with felony probation violation, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ The sheriff's office reported a break-in to a structure on the 6400 block of N.C. 70 West Nov. 28 in which a rear window was broken to enter and steal loose change.
Compiled from police and sheriff’s reports by correspondent Carlton Koonce