▪ Daniel Martin McGee, 40, of 104 Stable Road was charged Jan. 21 with felony larceny by employee, police reported.
▪ Darren Dante Townes, 46, of 410 Liberty St., Durham was charged Jan. 20 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny, felony possession of stolen goods and misdemeanor damage to real property, police reported.
▪ Zamir Santraez Ellison, 22, of 751 Trinity Court C7 was charged Jan. 19 with felony larceny from a person, felony possession of stolen goods and misdemeanor second-degree trespass, police reported.
▪ Bernard Kieth Minor, 62, of 130 S. Estes Drive H10 was charged Jan. 18 with felony forgery and felony obtaining property by false pretense, police reported.
▪ Jamarius Jones, 21, of 104 Starlite Drive, Carrboro was charged Jan. 17 with felony possession of marijuana, police reported.
▪ Timothy Lamont Alston, 35, of 7 Bypass Lane was charged Jan. 16 with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, misdemeanor assault on a female, misdemeanor communicating threats and resisting arrest, police reported.
▪ Zachary Boone Dwinell, 21, was charged Jan. 20 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny after breaking and entering and misdemeanor larceny, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Julie Annette Newsome, 22, was charged Jan. 19 with felony fugitive from another state, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Randle Scott Woodall, 48, was charged Jan. 15 with felony probation violation, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Lori Stoin Freeman, 42, was charged Jan. 15 with felony first-degree sex offense with a child, felony first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, felony second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and felony third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, the sheriff’s office reported.
Compiled from police and sheriff’s reports by correspondent Carlton Koonce