▪ Mortaz Lorenzo Pride Jr., 22, of 603 Old School Road, Chapel Hill was charged May 11 with felony larceny and felony possession of stolen goods, police reported.
▪ Eley Barrett English, 56, of 119 Cole St., Chapel Hill was charged May 11 with receiving or possessing a stolen motor vehicle, police reported.
▪ Stacey Allison Milowsky, 39, of 501 Jones Ferry Road M8 was charged May 5 with felony malicious conduct by a prisoner, misdemeanor assault, misdemeanor assault on a public official and misdemeanor resist, delay or obstruct arrest, police reported.
▪ Ashton Oakley Warren, 18, of 1704 Michaux Road was charged May 13 with felony breaking and entering a vehicle, police reported.
▪ Adeel Khan Sabri, 22, of 5108 Copper Ridge Drive, Durham was charged May 5 with felony breaking and entering, felony larceny and felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, police reported.
▪ Anthony Marcus Charles Parrish, 30, of 316 Ashley Forest Road was charged May 5 with felony first-degree burglary, felony possession of burglary tools and misdemeanor possession of stolen goods, police reported.
▪ Chante Pierre Toomer, 33, of Chapel Hill was charged May 2 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, police reported.
▪ Rahmil Dimitris Ingram, 23, was charged May 2 with felony attempted first-degree murder, felony conspiracy to commit a felony and felony possession of a firearm by a felon, police reported.
▪ Stephen Michael McCrimmon, 51, of 104 Creel St. was charged April 30 with felony failure to appear, police reported.
▪ Mario Devon Mercer, 32, of 412 N. Elizabeth St., Durham was served April 30 with a felony warrant for arrest and misdemeanor failure to appear, police reported.
▪ Christopher Lee Smith, 27, of 5110 Old Chapel Hill Road, Durham was charged April 30 with felony robbery, felony first-degree burglary, felony larceny, misdemeanor damage to property and misdemeanor delay of an investigation, police reported.
▪ Kyle Jordan Cain, 24, was charged May 13 with felony assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, the Sheriff's Office reported.
▪ Woody Daniel Foust, 24, was charged May 10 with felony malicious conduct by a prisoner, felony assault by strangulation, misdemeanor assault on a female and misdemeanor violation of a domestic violence protective order, the Sheriff's Office reported.
▪ Alfred Head Pulliam, 57, was charged May 10 with numerous felony charges including financial card theft and obtaining property by false pretense as well as misdemeanor larceny, the Sheriff's Office reported.
▪ Christopher Lee Smith, 27, was charged May 10 with felony armed robbery, felony first-degree burglary, felony breaking and entering and misdemeanor assault on a female, the Sheriff's Office reported.
▪ Patricia Gale Sawyers, 28, was charged May 9 with felony probation violation, the Sheriff’s Office reported.
▪ James Fitzgerald Campbell, 52, was charged May 9 with felony parole violation, the Sheriff's Office reported.
▪ Hillsborough police charged Keiland Jamal Harris, 25, May 5 with felony attempted first-degree murder and felony conspiracy, the Sheriff’s Office reported.
▪ Mark Christopher Andrews, 31, was charged May 4 with numerous felonies including breaking and entering, trafficking opium or heroin, possessing heroin, possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver heroin, maintaining a vehicle for drugs, safecracking and weapon possession by a felon, the Sheriff’s Office reported.
▪ Jesus Javier Hernandez, 33, was charged May 3 with felony first-degree forcible rape, the Sheriff’s Office reported.
▪ John Hoey, 55, was charged April 29 with felony breaking and entering a motor vehicle, the Sheriff’s Office reported.
Compiled from police and sheriff’s reports by correspondent Carlton Koonce
Hillsborough police are seeking information regarding a shooting that left two men injured Wednesday night in northern Hillsborough.
At about 9:15 p.m., officers responded to the 200 block of Harper Street in the Fairview community after receiving a report that a person had been shot. They found a 38-year-old man with a gunshot wound in a house. He was taken to a hospital and has potentially life-threatening injuries. A second person, a 33-year-old man, was brought to a hospital by an unknown person and is in stable condition.
The shooting occurred outside the house. A dark sedan was seen leaving the area after the shooting and may be involved.
Police are receiving information that the shooting is connected to prior incidents within the past month in which shots were fired into two homes in the same area of Harper Street. Investigators believe different weapons were used in last night’s shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Investigator Jon Purvis or Sgt. Chip White in the Hillsborough Police Department Investigations Division by email or by phone at 919-732-9381, ext. 37 or 34. An anonymous crime tip may be submitted through the town’s website.