▪ David Ronald Morris Jr., 22, of 1060 N.C. 54 A7 was charged June 10 with felony failure to appear, police reported.
▪ Brian Jair Aguilar, 20, of 200 Barnes St. E11 was charged June 9 with felony possession of stolen goods, felony financial card theft, police reported.
▪ Gregory Isaac Harris, 31, of 2505 Homestead Road, Chapel Hill was charged June 9 with felony probation violation, police reported.
▪ Gerardo Arturo Rodriguez Arriaga, 21, of 501 Jones Ferry Road N4 was charged June 7 with several felony counts of breaking and entering a vehicle, police reported.
▪ Rufus Cotton Jr., 50, of 116 Eugene St. was charged June 7 with felony possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine, felony maintaining a dwelling and felony conspiracy to commit a felony, police reported.
▪ Davin Dolen Burnette, 31, of 1126 Old Sawmill Road was charged June 10 with felony assault on a law enforcement officer inflicting serious injury, police reported.
▪ Timothy Otis Scott, 44, of 914 Dale St., Durham was served June 10 with a felony warrant for arrest, police reported.
▪ Lexie McLeod, 20, of 408 N. Estes Drive was charged June 7 with two felony counts each of breaking and entering, larceny and possession of stolen goods, police reported.
▪ John Arthur Holman, 70, of 15 Bolin Heights was charged June 7 felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, police reported.
▪ Timeka Leeshawn Yarborough, 23, of 516 Rosemary St. was charged June 6 with felony larceny and felony uttering, police reported.
▪ Lequentin Jermaine Wilson, 23, of 500 Church St. was charged June 3 with felony receiving stolen goods, police reported.
▪ Chan Aye, 20, of 203 Trellis Court was charged June 2 with felony possession of marijuana, police reported.
▪ Jeffrey Mark Tubiolo, 56, of 817 Miller Road, Hillsborough was charged June 1 with felony possession of cocaine, police reported.
▪ Joshua Clayton Wigfall, 23, of 106 Timber Hollow Court 156 was charged May 30 with felony killing an animal by starvation, police reported.
▪ Police reported a robbery on the 400 block of West Franklin Street around 4 p.m. May 29 in which the victim was forcibly pushed to the ground and had $10 stolen. Police also reported a robbery on the 700 block of North Columbia Street May 28 just after noon in which the victim was robbed of cash, hit and then carried on the hood of a car resulting in minor injuries.
▪ Police reported the theft of an automobile that was left unlocked with keys in the ignition and running from a service station on the 1200 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard May 31. Police also reported an automobile theft from a parking lot on the 100 block of South Elliot Road May 29.
▪ Police reported a burglary at a home on the 100 block of Legacy Terrace June 4 just before 5 a.m. in which an open window was used to gain entrance to a bedroom.
▪ Police reported break-ins at:
- a home on the 800 block of Saluda Court June 7 in which the door was kicked in to enter.
- a home on the 1000 block of Weaver Dairy Road June 7.
- a home on the 500 block of Westminster Drive June 6 in which entrance was gained through a window and property stolen.
- a home on the 500 block of Pritchard Avenue June 4 in which the property was entered and laptops stolen.
– a home on the 600 block of Eden Lane May 31.
– a school on the 1700 block of High School Road May 29 in which some kind of pounding tool was used to cause damage to glass doors to enter the building.
– a school on the 100 block of Smith Level Road May 29 in which door windows were broken to enter inside.
– a business on the 900 block of Carmichael Street between May 28 and May 30 in which a rock was thrown through a window causing damage.
– an unlocked home on the 100 block of Clark Court May 28 in which entrance was gained and jewelry stolen.
Hillsborough and Orange County
▪ Brandon Lee Jacobs, 29, was charged June 10 with felony possession of stolen goods and driving while impaired, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Kenneth Nmn Pierre, 33, was charged June 9 with felony discharging a weapon into occupied property and possession of a firearm by felon, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Hillsborough police charged Barry Ross, 56, June 7 with felony obtaining property by false pretense, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Blake Jesse Powell, 28, was charged June 7 with felony assault by strangulation, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Treyveon Javon Fields, 25, was charged June 6 with felony parole violation, the sheriff’s office reported.
▪ Phillip Michael Morris, 27, was charged June 1 with felony probation violation, the sheriff's office reported.
▪ Benjamin Robert Smith, 23, was charged June 1 with felony offenses including robbery with a dangerous weapon, second-degree kidnapping and possession of a firearm by a felon, the sheriff's office reported.
▪ The sheriff's office reported break-ins to homes on:
– the 1300 block of Ferguson Road June 2.
– the 2000 block of U.S. 70-A June 1.
– Wilford Woods Road June 1.
_ Gentry Lane May 31.
– Hepowill Trace May 31.
– Virginia Lee Lane May 27.
– Hoover Road May 26.
Compiled from police and sherff’s reports by correspondent Carlton Koonce