Welcome Baby’s third annual winter coat drive will continue through Wednesday, Dec. 31, in Durham. The coat drive’s organizers are seeking coats, hats, gloves and scars in sizes for babies and children, up to seven or eight years old. welcomebaby.org.
Donations can be made at:
• Durham County Cooperative Extension, 712 Foster St.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Main Library, 300 N. Roxboro St.
• South Regional Library, 4505 S. Alston Ave.
• North Regional Library, 221 Milton Road.
• Southwest Regional Library, 3605 Shannon Road.
Carrboro Farmer’s Market
The Carrboro Farmer’s Market is raising money with the Perennial Program. The program will accept one-time donations or monthly contributions of $10, $15, $20 or $30. carrborofarmersmarket.com.
The United Church of Chapel Hill will host a fundraising concert with the Road Home Band for the Inter-Faith Council at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31, at 1321 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Chapel Hill. 919-942-3540, unitedchurch.org.