Holly Springs seniors can play Bingo from 1-3 p.m. every first and third Wednesday of the month at Bass Lake Park, 900 Bass Lake Road. Bingo cards cost $1 and there will be cash prizes of up to $10.
The Growers Market of Fuquay-Varina is open from 3-6 p.m. Wednesdays and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays at the Fuquay-Varina Chamber of Commerce, 121 N. Main St., Fuquay-Varina. growers-market.org.
The Holly Springs Community Band rehearses at 7 p.m. Wednesdays at the Holly Springs Cultural Center, 300 W. Ballentine St. hollyspringsband.net.
Follow Me to Fuquay-Varina
The Follow Me to Fuquay-Varina concert series features Love Tribe at 6:30 p.m. in Centennial Square at the intersection of Main Street and Academy Street. fuquay-varina.org.
‘The Wolfpack’ and ‘Still Alice’
The Cary screens “The Wolfpack” at 7 p.m. and “Still Alice” at 9 p.m. for $5 each at 122 E. Chatham St.
‘Still Alice’ and ‘Woman in Gold’
The Cary screens “Still Alice” at 7 p.m. and “Woman in Gold” at 9 p.m. for $5 each at 122 E. Chatham St.
Singer and songwriter Steve Hartsoe performs from 8-11 p.m. at Niche Wine Lounge, 109 Main St., Holly Springs.
A 5K walkathon for the RTP Maharashtra Mandal and Association for India’s Development begins with registration at 8 a.m. and the walk at 8:30 a.m. at Apex Community Park, 2200 Laura Duncan Road, Cary.
Registration costs $25. All proceeds will be used to support Garbage to Gold, a project to contribute to waste management in India.
▪ The Cary Downtown Farmers Market is open 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 135 W. Chatham St. Musician Steve Holcomb will play from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. caryfarmersmarket.com.
▪ The Western Wake Farmers’ Market is open 8 a.m. to noon at 101 Gathering Park Circle, Cary, and 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the UNC Wellness Center, 350 Stonecroft Lane, Cary. wwfm.ag.
▪ The Apex Farmers Market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 220 N. Salem St., Apex. apexfarmersmarket.com.
▪ The Holly Springs Farmers Market is open 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 128 S. Main St., Holly Springs. 919-567-4040, hollyspringsnc.us.
▪ The Growers Market of Fuquay-Varina is open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Chamber of Commerce parking lot, 121 N. Main St. growers-market.org.
▪ The Waverly Place Farmers Market is open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays at Waverly Place at the intersection of Tryon and Kildaire Farm Roads, Cary. waverlyfm.com.
▪ The 39th annual Lazy Daze Arts & Crafts Festival starts at 9 a.m. in downtown Cary around Town Hall Campus, 316 N. Academy St. The event features artists, arts and crafts, food, children’s activities and live entertainment. 919-319-4560, townofcary.org.
▪ The Friends of Page-Walker Hotel celebrate their 30th anniversary with “Birthday, Buttons & a Band” during Lazy Daze from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Page-Walker Arts & History Center, 119 Ambassador Loop, Cary.
▪ The Cary’s Lazy Daze Line Up starts at 11:30 a.m. with a short film compilation by University of North Carolina School of the Arts film students at 122 E. Chatham St. Disney’s “Robin Hood” will be shown at 2 p.m. and UNCSA students’ film compilation again at 4:30 p.m.
Apex Music & Movies in the Park Series
A concert by East Coast Rhythm & Blues is 7-9 p.m. at Apex Nature Park, 2600 Evans Road.
Send calendar items two weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Eva Perry Regional Library hosts stories for babies at 9:30 a.m. Mondays and 11:30 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays at 2100 Shepherd’s Vineyard Drive, Apex. Stories for toddlers start at 10:30 a.m. Mondays; 10 a.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; and 10:30 a.m. Fridays. Stories for preschoolers are at 2:30 p.m. Mondays and 11 a.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Stories for families begin at 10:30 a.m. Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays. 919-387-2100.
▪ Barnes & Noble hosts story time for toddlers at 10 a.m. Tuesdays and for preschoolers at 10 a.m. Wednesdays at 760 SE Maynard Road, Cary.