▪ The Association for Home & Hospice Care of N.C. presented the annual HOME (Honoring Outstanding Merit & Excellence) Awards. Crystal Bowen of Duke HomeCare & Hospice earned Administrative Support Person of the Year.
▪ Durham Technical Community College students Megan Cadwallader and Candace Green gaduated from Leadership Triangle College Edition.
▪ Durham Lions Club gave awards at the 93rd annual Charter Night Celebration: Tim Cothran earned the Service Award, Gene Lee earned the Achievement Award, Sharon Stone earned Lion Cub of the Year and Dr. Bruce Pate earned the Melvin Jones Award.
▪ Kylie Verbiest earned the Gold Award, the highest achievement in Girl Scouting.
▪ Leah Wuebbens, a senior at Riverside High School, earned the P.E.O. STAR Scholarship. Wuebbens plans to study robotics engineering at Tufts University.
Send Notables to firstname.lastname@example.org.