▪ May 30, 5:30 p.m., Cortney Nichole Taylor, 27, of 438 North Main Street, Wendell was charged with failure to appear on operating a vehicle with no insurance and driving with a revoked license.
▪ June 2, 11:05 p.m., Jessica Ciarra Taylor, 28, of 6728 Vernie Drive, Raleigh was charged with heroin possession.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ May 28, 5:24 p.m., a drug offense was reported at the 7300 block of Knightdale Boulevard and McKnight Drive.
▪ May 29, 12:55 p.m., larceny was reported at a pharmacy on the 7200 block of Knightdale Boulevard. Police recovered $43 of $50 worth in cash, credit cards and a wallet.
▪ May 29, 3:14 p.m., shoplifting was reported at the Walmart on Knightdale Boulevard. A bottle of Barefoot wine worth $5.97 was recovered.
▪ May 30, 12:55 a.m., a drug offense was reported at the 6700 block of Knightdale Boulevard and Old Montague Lane.
▪ May 30, 1:36 a.m., a drug offense was reported at the 7100 block of Knightdale Boulevard and North Smithfield Road.
▪ May 31, 12:57 a.m., assault and vandalism were reported at the 100 block of Citrine Court. A 2000 Nissan Sentra was damaged.
▪ May 31, 3:35 p.m., larceny was reported at the Kohl’s on Hinton Oaks Boulevard. Junior clothing worth $1,000 was stolen.
▪ June 1, 1 p.m., larceny was reported at the 1200 block of Bristoe Drive. A television was stolen.
▪ June 2, 1:10 p.m., shoplifting was reported at the Walmart on Knightdale Boulevard. Yarn and a dress worth $18.15 were recovered.
▪ May 29, 9 p.m., Bobby Clay Thorne, 42, of 3245 N.C. 231, Wendell was charged with felony fleeing and eluding arrest with a motor vehicle and resisting a public officer.
▪ May 29, 11:57 p.m., arson was reported at a construction site on the 1600 block of Drift Falls Lane. A dumpster was damaged.
▪ May 31, 11:52 a.m., vandalism was reported at the 200 block of South Pine Street. A 2008 Chrysler 300 was damaged.
▪ May 31, 12:04 a.m., aggravated assault and burglary were reported at the 0 block of Parrish Court.
▪ June 1, 10:31 p.m., drug offenses were reported at the 2800 block of Wendell Boulevard.