▪ July 8, 4:30 p.m., Cheryl Yvonne Crowder, 48, of 206 S. Plum St., Durham, was charged with larceny by removing an anti-theft device and misdemeanor larceny.
▪ July 10, 9:20 a.m., Thomas Edmond Anderson, 37, of 101 Goswick Court, Knightdale, was charged with misdemeanor probation violation.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
▪ July 7, 11:52 a.m., a drug offense was reported in the 200 block of Indiana Avenue.
▪ July 8, 3:29 a.m., a drug offense was reported in the 900 block of McKnight Drive.
▪ July 11, 12:40 p.m., a drug offense was reported in the 6900 block of Knightdale Boulevard.
▪ July 13, 9:28 a.m., a call for animal control was made in the 2400 block of Ferdinand Drive.
▪ July 7, 2:57 p.m., Anna Blair White, 33, of 345 Lake Drive, Wendell, was charged with driving while impaired, assault on a government official and resisting a public officer.
▪ July 11, 10:15 p.m., Demetrius Armonti Roberson, 17, of 809 Luster Leaf Place, Wendell, was charged with interfering with emergency communications.
▪ July 12, 10:15 a.m., Amanda Dawn Hall, 31, of 757 Old Zebulon Road, Wendell, was charged with misdemeanor probation violation in Franklin County and failure to appear for misdemeanor larceny.
▪ July 8, 4:45 a.m., vandalism was reported in the 100 block of N. Main St. Someone damaged a glass door.
▪ July 13, 9:29 a.m., drug and traffic offenses were reported in the 2800 block of Wendell Boulevard.
▪ July 10, 11:15 a.m., Henry Draquan Evans-Robinson, 21, of 501 E. North St., Zebulon, was charged with failure to appear for shoplifting by concealing goods.
▪ July 7, 7:12 p.m., larceny was reported at Murphy Express on East Gannon Avenue. Someone stole $32.67 worth of gas.
▪ July 12, 3:32 p.m., burglary and larceny were reported in the 300 block of Primrose Place. Someone stole electronics and handbags valued at $2,035.
▪ July 12, 5:11 p.m., verbal assault was reported in the 200 block of West Barbee Street.