Preschool open houses
• Knightdale UMC Preschool is a half-day program that serves children ages 15 months to 5 years. An open house will be held from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Sunday, March 9, at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. The open house will also include a spaghetti lunch and a silent auction to benefit the church. Call 919-266-2373 or email preschool@KnightdaleUMC.org for more information.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool will hold an open house for their half-day program from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, March 9, at 3651 Wendell Blvd., Wendell. There will be children’s activities, including a giant slide, obstacle course, bounce house and popcorn. For more information, call 919-365-3103.
Rocky Cross Baptist church will hold a combination yard, bake and ham biscuit sale from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 15, in the fellowship hall at 13452 Burgess Road, Middlesex.
Ebenezer United Methodist Church will hold a pork barbecue sale from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, March 21, at 6020 Rock Quarry Road, Raleigh. $8 per plate eat-in includes all-you-can-eat barbecue, slaw, potato salad, hush puppies, a roll and a drink. Takeout is also available. Barbecue is also sold for $8 per pound. For more information, call 919-772-1664.
Divine Revelation Church in Bailey will host a gospel sing at 4 p.m. Sunday, March 30, at 6210 Main St., Bailey. Four groups will perform. There is no admission charge, but a love offering will be taken.
A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The Women’s Study Group at Zebulon United Methodist Church meets from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays. Call 919-269-9408.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for its half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months to 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email@example.com
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years. Call 919-269-6504.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.