Dew4Him moves to Wendell
Dew4Him Ministries, Inc. is moving to temporary offices at Hephzibah Baptist Church, 1794 Wendell Blvd., Wendell. Though the ministry will no longer be located at 614 N. Arendell Ave. in Zebulon, they will continue to serve in Zebulon. The Jobs for Life and Faith and Finance classes will meet at the Zebulon Lions Club Tuesday nights, and the ministry will continue to participate with SHARE, local churches and other Zebulon non-profits. For details, go to Dew4Him.org.
New church in Knightdale
The Edge Church, a new non-denominational church, will open its doors at 10 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 22, at Knightdale High School. The Edge church offers an experience for people who would not normally attend church, including contemporary music, free coffee and childcare for all ages. For details, go to edgechurch.org.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
There will be ablood drive from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, February 28, at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Wendell. To schedule an appointment, call the church office at 919-365-4631.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday Dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
Covenant Presbyterian Church Concert Series
Covenant Presbyterian Church's Concert Series presents The Master's Men, an all-male a cappella ensemble at 6:30 p.m Sunday, Feb. 22. The group, established in 1995, has appeared in over 250 churches in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. The appearance at Covenant is free and open to the public. An offering will be taken. Covenant is located at 125 S. Selma Rd. in Wendell.
The concert series will continue March 22 at 7 p.m. with the N.C. Master Chorale Chamber Choir; April 19 at 7 p.m. with the N.C. State University Chorale; and May 15 at 7:30 p.m. with the Triangle Youth Brass Band.
Olde English Tea Party and Shoppe
The women of Wendell Christian Church are having their 1st Annual Olde English Tea Party and Shoppe Saturday, April 18. Reservations are needed by April 6. Wendell Christian Church is located at 427 Mattox St., Wendell. For more information, contact Ann Todd at 919- 272-3627 or Ann Harris at 919-365-0734.
• Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:45 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
• The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go toonealtabernacle.org
• Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
• Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
• Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
• A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
• Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Celebrate Recovery is a ministry program that helps its participants deal with emotional struggles. The group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine St. Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information, visitwww.celebraterecovery.com
• Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
• The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
• Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
• An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email@example.com
• The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
• Wendell Baptist Preschool is registering children ages 2-4 for its half-day preschool program. The church also offers a five-day prekindergarten program. Call 919-365-3103 for more information.
• Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
• Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers a half-day preschool program from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday Knightdale. Call 919-266-2288.
• Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.