Wendell Baptist Church will hold DivorceCare sessions 7 to 9 p.m. starting Aug. 20 at 3651 Wendell Blvd. entrance A. Go to www.DivorceCare.org for more information.
Church yard sale
Friendship OFWB Church will host a breakfast, bake, hotdog and yard sale from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Aug. 22 at 744 Friendship Church Road, Middlesex. Benefits will fund upcoming church maintenance. For information call 252-299-4234.
Wendell First Baptist Church Woman’s Auxiliary will celebrate the annual missionary program during the 11 a.m. service Aug. 23. Contact 919-365-7676.
Benefit sing for Jonathan Patton
A benefit sing to raise funds for the Patton family will be held at 6 p.m. Aug. 29, at Vision Baptist Church, 7633 Buffaloe Road, Raleigh. Featured groups include the Hickory Grove Quartet and Full Reliance. A love offering will be taken and all proceeds will go directly to the Patton family.
Spritual and Physical Health Program
Wakefield Missionary Baptist Church will host its 5th annual program, “Building a Spritual and Healthy Body,” at 3 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 30 at 809 Proctor St., Zebulon. Refreshments will be served in the fellowship hall after the program. Contact Minister Margaret Stanback at 919-949-6916 for details.
Events at Zebulon First Baptist Church
▪ Family & Friends Day at 10 a.m. Aug. 23. Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served after service.
▪ Shred-a-thon 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 29 in the church parking lot behind the church at Gannon and Church Streets. Event is free, donations will be accepted. Proceeds will benefit the missions of the church.
▪ Annual revival at 7:30 p.m. Aug. 31-Sept. 4. The speaker will be Rev. Isaac Howard of Mount Calvary Baptist Church, Bristow, Va.
▪ Calvary Faith Center holds a Community Day 10 to 11 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month at 4825 Rolesville Rd., Wendell. This Community Day ministry includes free boxes of food, hot dogs, drinks and health screenings. For information visit calvaryfaith.com or call 919-523-6223.
▪ Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
▪ Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Church will distribute items from their food pantry the third Tuesday of every month from 3 to 5 p.m. Contact Wallace Parham: 919-604-1496 or Diane Lovings, 919-269-2832.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
▪ Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
▪ The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go to onealtabernacle.org.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
▪ GriefShare meets on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Faith Baptist Church, 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Contact Donna Cole at 919-231-1313 or email@example.com
▪ Celebrate Recovery is a ministry program that helps its participants deal with emotional struggles. The group meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine St. Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information, visit www.celebraterecovery.com.
▪ Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ A grief support group meets the second and fourth Thursday of the month at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. Meetings are at 7 p.m. in the church office. For more information, call 919-365-7979.
▪ New Covenant Life hosts a Bible study and service at 7 p.m. Wednesdays at 3332 S. Smithfield Road, Knightdale. The current topic is: "Christian Living and Growing in the Holy Spirit." Contact New Covenant Life by email: email@example.com.
▪ Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
▪ Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
▪ The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
▪ The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
▪ An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Faith Baptist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through kindergarden at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Call 919-261-9178 for more information.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Preschool has opened registration to the public. The church offers two-, three-, and five-day programs for children ages 1 through Pre-K at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-3363 or email email@example.com.
▪ Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.
▪ Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers half-day preschool from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
▪ Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 .
▪ Wendell Baptist Preschool opened registration to the public. For more information, call 919-365-3103 or go to wendellbaptistpreschool.com.
▪ Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send faith notes to email@example.com