Baptist Tabernacle Church’s annual barbecue is from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 8, 1599 NC Hwy 231, Wendell. $8 a plate, includes 1/2 chicken, potatoes, slaw and dessert. Eat in or take out.
Zebulon First Baptist events
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Senior Ministry will host Movie Night at 7 p.m. on April 8, in the Church Fellowship Hall, at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. There will be hot dogs, candy, popcorn and sodas.
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Senior Ministry is sponsoring a trip to Washington, DC on August 5-8, 2016. The cost is $369 per person based on double occupancy. The trip includes three nights lodging and six meals; two full days of guided tours of Washington, DC.; and includes an inside tour of the White House. For more information contact Emma Snelling at 919-365-3890.
Annual Belarussian Day
Wakefield Central Baptist Church is having a yard sale and bazaar from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and a live auction at 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 9, at 308 Proctor St., Zebulon.
Wakefield Central Baptist Church is having its spring revival April 10-13, at 308 Proctor St. in Zebulon. Services will begin on Sunday morning, April 10, at 8:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. and will continue Sunday night at 6:30 p.m. and Monday through Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. Child care will be provided. Guest speaker is David Purichia, senior pastor of Southside Baptist Church in Glasgow, KY.
The Now Faith CBC Scholarship Foundation is having a fish and barbecue chicken dinner from 11a.m. to 7 p.m. on April 15, at 8933 Buffalo Road, Knightdale. The dinner is $9 and includes 2 veggies and desert plate. Contact 919-266-9112.
Capitol City Girls’ Choir
The Capitol City Girls' Choir, conducted by Meredith College's Fran Page, will present a musical concert at 7 p.m. on April 17, in the sanctuary of Covenant Presbyterian Church; 125 S. Selma Road, Wendell. No admission will be charged, but an offering is appreciated. For more information call 919-365-7979.
Ivan Parker concert
Zebulon United Methodist Church is hosting the 4th annual Ivan Parker concert at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, April 24, at 121 W. Gannon Ave. in Zebulon. Doors open at 5:30. Admission is free, however a love offering will be taken. For more information call 919-269-9408 or contact Tom Evans at 919-269-8911.
Knightdale Baptist Church Spring Bazaar will be held from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m . on Saturday, May 14. Barbecue chicken plates are $8 and include 2 vegetables, bread and dessert. A silent auction will be from 9 a.m.. to 1:15 p.m. A live auction will begin at 2 p.m. There will be a flea market, bake shop, and craft store from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Meals on Wheels of Zebulon United Methodist Church needs volunteer drivers for three routes in the Zebulon area. Volunteers will pick up the meals from the church and deliver them to the clients one day a month. For more information contact the church office at 919-269-9408.
Knightdale United Methodist Church holds a Wednesday dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373 for more information.
▪ Mt. Zion United Holiness Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday-Friday at 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon.
▪ Table of Grace offers dinners at 6 p.m. on the last Monday of the month at Wendell United Methodist Church, 129 N. Main St.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Church operates a food pantry from 6 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale.
▪ Zebulon First Baptist Church runs a soup kitchen from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 304 East Barbee St., Zebulon.
▪ Calvary Faith Center holds a Community Day from 10 to 11 a.m. on the third Saturday of each month at 4825 Rolesville Road, Wendell. This Community Day ministry includes free boxes of food, hot dogs, drinks and health screenings. For information visit calvaryfaith.com or call 919-523-6223.
▪ Brown Bag Ministry serves free lunches from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays at Zebulon United Methodist Church, 121 W. Gannon Ave. For more information, call Cindy Privette at 919-269-8359.
▪ The O’Neal Revival Tabernacle will hold its monthly food pantry day from noon to 2 p.m. every second Saturday at 500 Richardson Road, Zebulon. For details, call 919-375-4275 or go to onealtabernacle.org.
▪ GriefShare meets from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday evenings, at Faith Baptist Church, 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Contact Donna Cole at 919-231-1313 or email@example.com
▪ Celebrate Recovery, a 12-step Christ-centered program for hurts, habits, and hang ups of all kinds meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays at the Pine Street Fellowship Hall of Wendell Baptist Church, 302 N. Pine St. For more information on the Celebrate Recovery program visit www.celebraterecovery.com. For more information on how it works at Wendell Baptist Church visit www.wendellbaptist.org.
▪ Faith Baptist Church hosts a DivorceCare weekly seminar and support group from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays, at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. For details, contact Loren Burch at 919-271-6111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ GriefShare meets at 7 p.m. April 14-July 7, at Riley Hill Baptist Church, 6101 Riley Hill Road, Wendell. Email email@example.com.
▪ DivorceCare, a weekly seminar and support group, meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursdays, at Wendell Baptist Church, 3651 Wendell Blvd., Entrance A. For more information, visit www.DivorceCare.org.
▪ Mt. Zion Holiness Church, 200 E. Stronach Ave., Zebulon, has Bible study at noon and 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 919-227-6266.
▪ Word of God Church in Zebulon has Bible study at 7 p.m. Wednesdays. Call 252-452-7674 for more information.
▪ St. Paul Church of Christ, Disciples of Christ, has Bible study at 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays with intercessory prayer from 7:15 to 7:25 p.m., at 1319 Pulley-Gordon Road, Zebulon. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ The Lilies Among the Thorns Christian Women of Purpose group seeks women who desire accountability, support and the camaraderie of other women in doing God’s will. The group meets at 7 p.m. every second Thursday of the month at the Knightdale Recreation Center, 101 Lawson Ridge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-867-2010.
▪ The couples fellowship of Zebulon First Baptist Church meets at 7 p.m. the third Friday of each month at 304 E. Barbee St., Zebulon. Call 919-269-7355.
▪ An adult singles group meets at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Saturdays of the month at Pearces Baptist Church, 4634 Pearces Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-9768 or email email@example.com.
▪ Faith Baptist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through kindergarden at 2728 Marks Creek Road, Knightdale. Call 919-261-9178 for more information.
▪ Green Pines Baptist Preschool has opened registration to the public. The church offers two-, three-, and five-day programs for children ages 1 through Pre-K at 1498 Hodge Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-3363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ Heritage Baptist Church Preschool is accepting children all year round. The church offers programs for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years at 615 Mack Todd Road, Zebulon. Call 919-269-6504.
▪ Knightdale Baptist Preschool offers half-day preschool from 8:55 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 919-266-2288.
▪ Knightdale United Methodist Church offers preschool for ages 2 through Pre-K at 7071 Forestville Road, Knightdale. Call 919-266-2373.
▪ Wendell Baptist Preschool opened registration to the public. For more information, call 919-365-3103 or go to wendellbaptistpreschool.com.
▪ Zebulon United Methodist Church Preschool offers two-, three- and five-day programs for children ages 16 months through 4 years. Call 919-269-6554 or email email@example.com.
Send faith notes to firstname.lastname@example.org