Feed My Sheep
Christ Community United Methodist Church will hold its Feed My Sheep food pantry from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 11, at 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. An identification card is required.
• Shiloh Baptist Church will hold its annual homecoming at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 12, at 3514 N. Shiloh Road, Garner. The Rev. Walter Jones will speak for the 154th anniversary of the church’s founding.
• Elizabeth United Methodist Church will hold its homecoming service at 10 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 12, at 4269 Cleveland Road, Smithfield. The Rev. Jon Strother will speak.
Trunk or Treat
Ernest Myatt Presbyterian Church will hold a Trunk or Treat from 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25, at 4926 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh. Call 919-772-4611 for more information.
Bingo and Bazaar
Elizabeth United Methodist Church will hold a Bingo and Bazaar from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25, at 4269 Cleveland Road, Smithfield. Bingo will run from noon until closing, and there will be a variety of items for sale. To reserve a spot as a vendor call 919-300-1552.
Mount Zion United Methodist Church will hold its annual Christmas bazaar from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 1, at 15772 N.C. 50 North, Garner. Vendors will sell art, jewelry, crafts and holiday gifts. A snack bar will be available for breakfast and lunch items, drinks, snacks and desserts. Vendor tables can be rented at mountzion-umc.org.
New Bethel Baptist Church will hold a craft show from Nov. 8-9 and is in need of vendors. Email email@example.com for more information.
Oakland Presbyterian Church will hold its Craft Sale Bazaar from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 22, at 8927 Cleveland Road, Clayton. The church is seeking crafters to sell handcrafted items in single, double, outdoor parking lot and special spaces. For more information call 919-934-5476.
• Mount Moriah Preschool is accepting registration for the fall for ages 18 months to 4 years. Homeschool enrichment classes are also offered for kindergarten-5th grade children. Call 919-772-1273 or visit mountmoriahpreschool.net for more information. The Johnston County public school’s calendar is followed.
• Highland Baptist Child Enrichment Center at 8524 Crowder Road, Raleigh is accepting registration for the fall for children ages 1 to 4. Call 919-779-6768 or visit HighlandBaptistChurch.org.
• The Growing Place is a half-day preschool located at Aversboro Road Baptist Church, 1600 Aversboro Road, Garner. The preschool continues to accept registrations for its Fall 2014 program that serves infants through pre-K children.
• Saint Andrews United Methodist Church Preschool is accepting registration for the fall for toddlers through pre-K. Hours are 9:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call 919-773-2606 or visit saintandrewsumc.org to register.
• Bethesda Baptist Church WEE Ones preschool will run from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m., beginning Sept. 2, at 4967 U.S. 70 Business, Clayton. Enroll at BethesdaClayton.com or call 919-907-0933.
• Shiloh Baptist Church hosts GriefShare, DivorceCare and DivorceCare for Kids support groups at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 3414 N. Shiloh Road, Garner. There is no cost, and participants may enter at any session. Child care is available upon request. For more information, visitwww.shilohgarner.org
or call 919-553-3319.
• Mount Zion United Methodist Church’s Healing Hope Cancer Support Group will meet from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month, in the Share & Care classroom at the church, 15772 N.C. 50, Garner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-550-9092.
• Sisters Sharing the Savior will study Isaiah using the Life Change Series as a guide from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. from Sept. 9 through mid-March at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. Call 919-989-8974 for more information.
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints hosts a New Testament Bible study at 7 p.m. Tuesdays at 1433 Aversboro Road, Garner. The group is ongoing. For more information, visitmormonbiblestudy.wordpress.com
• Men’s Bible study of Johnston County continues a verse-by-verse study of the Gospel of St. Matthew 7-8:30 p.m. Mondays at First Baptist Church, 202 S. Fourth St., Smithfield. This study group runs through May. Visitwww.mbsjohnstoncounty.com