• The Town of Garner Christmas parade will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 6, in downtown Garner. This year’s parade theme is “Santa’s Got a Brand New Bag,” and will celebrate the joy of giving in conjunction with a Toys for Tots drive at all Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources offices through November. For details, go togarnernc.gov
• The Garner Woman’s Club will present the 22nd annual Christmas Tour of Homes from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7. A reception will be held from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Anfesa’s Grand Marquise Ballroom, 225 New Fidelity Court, Garner. Tickets are $15, or two for $25. For details, call Kathe Behringer at 919-772-3515 or the Garner Chamber of Commerce at 919-772-6440.
• Saint Andrews United Methodist Church will host a live nativity from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 13 and 14, at 1201 Maxwell Drive, Raleigh. For details, visit
• The Garnet Magnet High PTSA will sponsor a Christmas holiday fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 13, at the school at 2101 Spring Drive, Garner. Over 100 vendors will sell Christmas gifts, homemade crafts and holiday food items. For details, email
• Lord of Life Lutheran Church will present Sounds of Christmas at 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 15, at 2100 Buffalo Road, Raleigh. Musicians Ray Green, Mary Jo Albert and Brad Hunnicutt will perform. For details, call 919-772-9044.