JCC offering free business seminars
Johnston Community College is offering free seminars at the Johnston County Workforce Development Center in Clayton. To register call: 919-209-2224 or 919-209-2015 or email: email@example.com; or register through the SBC website, johnstoncc.edu.
▪ Basic Bookkeeping for Your Small Business: 6 to 9 p.m. Aug. 25.
▪ Understanding Your Business' Financials: 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
▪ Your Small Business and the What You Need to Know about the Labor Process: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15.
▪ Do You Need a Website or Social Media for Your Small Business?: 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22.
▪ Be Free from Debt’s Hold; Prepare for a Bank Business Loan: 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 24.
▪ Dinner Theater: Marketing and Sales: 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29.