Garner Women’s Club
▪ The Holiday Craft and Vendor Fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21, at 1411 Aversboro Road, Garner, at Aversboro Square. Call 919-607-1333 for more information about participating or renting a space or go to garnerwomansclub.org.
▪ The 23rd annual Christmas Tour of Homes will be held from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 6. A reception will be held at Anfesa's Marquise Ballroom located at 225 New Fidelity Court, Garner, beginning at 3:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 each or $25 for two. All proceeds support the club’s scholarship fund. Tickets are available from any club member, the Garner Chamber of Commerce, or you can contact Kathy Behringer, 919-219-8483 or go to garnerwomansclub.org.
Classic Car Club meets
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Memory Lane Classic Car Club meets for dinner at 6 p.m. followed by the meeting at 7 p.m. the third Monday of the month at Golden Corral, 60 Son-Lan Parkway, Garner. For more information, call 919-553-6229.
Garner Civitan Club
The Garner Civitan Club meets for dinner at 6:30 p.m. on the second and fourth Monday of the month, at 1005 Poole Drive, Garner. The progam is from 7 to 8 p.m. The club serves children with developmental disabilities and others in need.
Garner Lions Club
The Garner Lions Club meets for dinner at 6:45 p.m. on the first and third Monday of each month at 305 W. Main St., Garner. The club welcomes guests. Dinner is $10. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Garner Lions Club serves blind and visually impaired people, and other people in need, in the Garner community.
Garner Optimist Club
The Garner Optimist Club meets at 7 p.m. every Monday, at the Club House, 2110 Vandora Springs Road, Garner. The meeting on the first Monday of each month is meal night, and the meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month is a board meeting. Guests and new members are welcome. For more information call 919-779-7076.
Johnston County Beekeepers Association
The Johnston County Beekeepers Association meets at 7 p.m. on the third Monday of the month at the Johnston County Agricultural Center, 2736 N.C. 210, Smithfield. For more information, visit jocobee.org.
Aversboro Run Club
Aversboro Run Club meets at 6 p.m. every Thursday outside Aversboro Restaurant & Sports Bar, 1411 Aversboro Road, Garner. The club is open to every runner and walker, and runs set routes of 3, 4 and 5 miles covering many paces. The restaurant offers food and drink specials to all walkers and runners upon their return.
Garner Women’s Club
The Garner Woman's Club meets at 6:30 p.m. the second Thursday of the month, at the clubhouse on U.S. Highway West in Garner, except for June, July, August and December, when there are no meetings. The GWC is a community service club. Contact: garnerwomansclub.org.
▪ The Cleveland Rotary Club meets at 7 a.m. every Tuesday at The Cleveland Draft House in Cleveland.
▪ The Garner Mid-Day Rotary Club meets for lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. every Tuesday at Logan’s Roadhouse, 1000 Timber Drive East, Garner.
▪ The Rotary Club of Garner meets at 7 a.m. every Wednesday at the Lord of Life Lutheran Church located at 2100 Buffaloe Road, Garner.
Send club announcements to Johnny Whitfield at email@example.com