Mount Zion United Methodist Church events
▪ Unpacking Christmas: 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 29. The event will include live nativity stations, live Christmas music, special displays in the sanctuary, hot chocolate, cookies and more.
▪ The choir musical, Breath of Heaven, will be performed at 8:15, 9:30 and 11 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 20.
▪ A candlelight communion service will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 23.
▪ A family interactive service will be held at 4 p.m. Dec. 24 with costumes for children to wear and be part of the service.
▪ Candlelight Communion Service: 8 p.m. and again at 10 p.m.
Breakfast with Santa
Ernest Myatt Presbyterian Church will host a pancake breakfast with Santa from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, at 4926 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh. Cost is $4 for ages 2 through 12; $6 for ages 12 and older. Children under 2 are free. Price includes digital photo with Santa. Contact 919-772-4611.
Feed My Sheep food pantry is open from 9 a.m. to noon on the second Saturday of each month at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. The food is free to anyone presenting an ID card. For more information, call 919-553-9770.
▪ Mount Zion United Methodist Church’s Healing Hope Cancer Support Group meets from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month, in the Share & Care classroom at the church, 15772 N.C. 50, Garner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-550-9092.
▪ Shiloh Baptist Church hosts GriefShare, DivorceCare and DivorceCare for Kids support groups at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 3414 N. Shiloh Road, Garner. There is no cost, and participants may enter at any session. Child care is available upon request. For more information, visit www.shilohgarner.org or call 919-553-3319.
Send announcements at least two weeks before the event to email@example.com.