Easter egg hunt
Join Plymouth Church Children's Ministry for the Easter story, a craft, a snack and egg hunt at 10 a.m. March 26, at 6104 Rock Service Station Road, Raleigh. Contact: 919-772-8370.
The Easter cantata, Because He Lives, will be presented at the 11 a.m. worship service on Sunday, March 20, at Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church, 8001 Mt. Pleasant Church Road, Willow Springs.
Lord of Life Holy Week services
Lord of Life Lutheran Church at 2100 Buffaloe Road, adjacent to Lake Benson in Garner, will observe Holy Week on the following dates. For more information call 919-772-9044.
▪ Palm, or Passion Sunday at its 10 a.m. worship service on March 20.
▪ Maundy Thursday is at 7 p.m. March 24. ▪ Services on Good Friday, March 25 include The Stations of the Cross at noon and The Tenebrae at 7 p.m.
▪ Easter Sunday service is at 10 a.m. on March 27.
Light It Up Blue
Fellowship Baptist Church will “Light It Up Blue” with a special outdoor light display in observance of World Autism Awareness Day on Saturday, April 2, at 5029 Old Stage Road, Raleigh. For more information, go to FellowshipBCH.com.
Feed My Sheep food pantry is open from 9 a.m. to noon on the second Saturday of each month at Christ Community United Methodist Church, 1082 Amelia Church Road, Clayton. The food is free to anyone presenting an ID card. For more information, call 919-553-9770.
▪ Mount Zion United Methodist Church’s Healing Hope Cancer Support Group meets from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month, in the Share & Care classroom at the church, 15772 N.C. 50, Garner. Email email@example.com or call 919-550-9092.
▪ Shiloh Baptist Church hosts GriefShare, DivorceCare and DivorceCare for Kids support groups at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at 3414 N. Shiloh Road, Garner. There is no cost, and participants may enter at any session. Child care is available upon request. For more information, visit www.shilohgarner.org or call 919-553-3319.
Send announcements at least two weeks before the event to firstname.lastname@example.org.