• Thomas Gene Edwards Jr., 48, of 5615 William R. King Road, Newton Grove, was charged Sept. 21 with communicating threats.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Police are investigating the theft of a 2000 Cadillac Seville from a business on Peedin Road. The car s valued at $11,000.
• Fannta Jeanette Sanchez, 30, of 206 E. Rose St., Smithfield, was charged Sept. 21 with simple assault.
• Tonya Yvette Gibbs, 39, of 3818 U.S. 70, Smithfield, was charged Sept. 23 with second-degree trespassing.
• Eleanor Anita Harris, 60, of 21-A Fieldale Drive, Smithfield, was charged Sept. 25 with assaulting a handicapped person.
• Latonya Goodman, 53, of 205 Shamrock Drive, Clinton, was charged Sept. 25 with issuing a worthless check.
• Richard Derron Stacker, 24, of 113 E. Crestview Drive, Smithfield, was charged Sept. 25 with failure to return rental property.
• Darel Etienne Walker, 49, of 118 Strickland Drive, Smithfield, was charged Sept. 25 with shoplifting.
• Eric Christopher Reevas, 28, of 13122 Cleveland Road was charged Sept. 21 with domestic assault.
• Lyndon Tearrow Ratliff, 24, of 4596 U.S. 301 South, Four Oaks, was charged Sept. 21 with assault on a female.
• Michael Trism Willis, 19, of 775 Lee-Johnson Road, Dunn, was charged Sept. 22 with assault with a deadly weapon and assault on a female.
• Melissa Thornton Tart, 34, of 513 Flowers Road, Four Oaks, was charged Sept. 20 with possessing a stolen firearm and possessing stolen goods.
• Calvin Marion Preston III, 42, of 1211 Ennis Road, Angier, was charged Sept. 22 with domestic assault on a female.
• Jacqueline Strickland Berk, 37, of 1291 Ennis Road, Angier, was charged Sept. 22 with simple assault and resisting an officer.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Sept. 22 theft of a washing machine, a refrigerator and other items from a home near Princeton.
• A Clayton-area woman on Sept. 22 reported theft of a ring set valued at $4,000.
• Brett Edward Larson, 21, of 118 Hillside Lane, Middlesex, was charged Sept. 24 with simple assault.
• The Sheriff’s Office is investigating the Sept. 24 theft of a pearl necklace, a shotgun, a laptop and two .22-caliber rifles from a home near Clayton. he loss was estimated at nearly $5,900.
• Timothy Claywood Baker, 46, of 158 Strickland’s Crossroads Road, Four Oaks, was charged Sept. 24 with assault on a female, breaking and entering, disorderly conduct and making a harassing phone call.
• Florentino Flores, 27, of 575 Jordan Narron Road, Selma, was charged Sept. 26 with communicating threats and domestic assault on a female.