• Robert Jason Martin, 31, of 811 W. Noble St., Selma, was arrested April 24 and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, second-degree kidnapping and possession of a firearm by a felon.
• Brianna Charmiane Barbour, 20, and Stevy Leonard Wright Jr., 19, both of 218 Jones Court, Smithfield, were arrested April 25 and charged with breaking and entering, felony conspiracy and larceny after breaking and entering. Barbour was charged also with larceny of a firearm and obtaining property by false pretense.
• Matthew Tyler Lee, 24, of 90 Teresa Street, Four Oaks, was arrested April 26 and charged with breaking and entering, possession of burglary tools and larceny after breaking and entering.
• On April 28, someone broke into a house on N.C. 210, Smithfield, and stole more than $4,000 in property, including a gas heater and a baseball card collection valued at $3,000.
• Jake Michael Pozzi, 24, of 128 Ridgewood Drive, Middlesex, was arrested April 28 and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and felony larceny.
• Ralph Nobles, 28, of Kinston was arrested April 29 and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
• Quinton Raeford Creech, 19, of 280 Old Cornwallis Road, Princeton, was arrested April 30 and charged with breaking and entering, injuring personal property and larceny after breaking and entering.
• On May 1, someone broke into a home on Cardinal Acres, Clayton, and stole about $5,550 in property, including assorted jewelry, digital and video cameras, two laptops and one tablet computer.
• Douglas Lee Brock, 33, and Tara Nicole Bunn, 30, both of 150 Loop Road, Clayton, were arrested May 2 and charged with trafficking in methamphetamines.
• On April 28, someone stole two porcelain Coca-Cola signs from Plan B on West Market Street in Smithfield. The signs are worth $1,000.
• Tony Travion Douglas, 21, of 305 N. Sixth St., Smithfield, was arrested May 2 and charged with driving without a license and fleeing to elude arrest. Douglas had several outstanding warrants dating back to January, including one for simple assault.
• On May 2, someone stole a 2012 Kymco Super scooter, valued at $500, from a home on Caswell Street in Smithfield.