A fire that began in a gas grill damaged a house and displaced two people Monday morning, firefighters said.
The blaze at 1320 Kershaw Drive was reported just after 5 a.m.
Firefighters said the gas grill has been placed too close to combustible material, and that set the house on fire.
In was not clear if the grill was in use at the time, had been left on from an earlier use.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Investigators ruled the fire was accidental.
The first firefighters on the scene could see smoke and flame coming from the house, and it took them about 15 minutes to get the fire under control.
They estimated that about half of the house was damaged.