North Carolina universities were well represented in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 Best Graduate Schools rankings.
Here’s a rundown of the major categories. The publication also ranks various specialties. To see the full lists go to http://www.usnews.com/grad.
▪ Business (full-time MBA programs): Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, 13th; UNC-Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, 18th; Wake Forest University, 45th.
▪ Education: UNC, 33rd; N.C. State University, 52nd; UNC Charlotte, 76th; UNC Greensboro, 83rd.
▪ Engineering: Duke and N.C. State, tied for 28th.
▪ Law: Duke, 8th; UNC, 34th; Wake Forest, 47th.
▪ Medicine: Duke, 8th; UNC, 22nd; Wake Forest, 49th.
▪ Nursing: Duke, 6th; UNC, 17th.
▪ Public health: UNC, tied for second.
▪ Physician assistant: Duke, first; Wake Forest, 9th.
▪ Veterinary medicine: N.C. State, third.