Bobcats at Pistons
7:30 p.m., Palace of Auburn Hills
TV: SportSouth. Radio: WFNZ-AM 610
|Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg||Pos, Player||Ppg||Rpg|
|G, K. Walker||17.8||4.1||G, B. Jennings||17.5||3.6|
|G, G. Henderson||14.8||4.6||G, K. Caldwell-Pope||7.4||2.4|
|F, J. Taylor||8.3||2.4||F, J. Smith||15.2||6.5|
|F, J. McRoberts||8.4||5.7||F, G. Monroe||14.9||8.9|
|C, A. Jefferson||15.6||9.3||C, A. Drummond||13.3||12.7|
Matchup to Watch
Al Jefferson vs. Andre Drummond: Old school big man vs. new school big man. Drummond has worked out very well for the Pistons after a not-so-consistent college career at Connecticut.
, who signed with Detroit over the summer after eight seasons in Atlanta, has averaged 27 points in his past three games.
• Considering the size of the Pistons’ frontcourt, it’s likelyAnthony Tolliver
will get considerable playing time in this game at small forward.
• Both teams are coming off tight road victories. The Pistons won by a point in Boston, while the Bobcats went to overtime beforeKemba Walker
’s buzzer-beater beat the Toronto Raptors.
• Pistons forwardGreg Monroe
is a major matchup problem for the Bobcats. He averaged 13.8 points, nine rebounds and 6.3 assists against them last season.
• The Pistons have won 12 of their past 16 versus the Bobcats.
• Walker had some of his best scoring games last season against the Pistons, averaging 24.3 points
went back to Detroit, where he’s both a contributor and a mentor.
Did you know?
This is the 10th time in 16 NBA seasons that Billups has changed teams.