1. Clemson (12-0): Tigers survive against their Carolina, now get the real Carolina.
2. UNC (11-1): State champs out-scored the “Big Four,” 161 to 79.
3. FSU (10-2): Dalvin Cook should be the ACC player of the year.
4. Miami (8-4): Take out those crossover games with FSU and Clemson and Al Golden probably still has his job.
5. Pitt (8-4): Ugly home loss to Miami to close out an otherwise good season.
6. Louisville (7-5): Big comeback against Kentucky could payoff come bowl selection time.
7. Virginia Tech (6-6): The bowl streak lives and Justin Fuente is on his way.
8. N.C. State (7-5): Dave Doeren has to figure out how to win more ACC home games (2-10).
9. Duke (7-5): Devils stop the bleeding, bowl date with Navy likely up next.
10. Virginia (4-8): Mike London never had a chance against that schedule.
11. Georgia Tech (3-9): Disappointing finish to a disappointing season.
12. Syracuse (4-8): Scott Shafer beats BC on his way out the door.
13. Wake Forest (3-9): Rebuilding process continues for the Deacs.
14. Boston College (3-9): Eagles can’t avoid an emotional letdown after Notre Dame loss.