1. Clemson (12-0): Tigers survive against their Carolina, now get the real Carolina.
2. UNC (11-1): State champs out-scored the “Big Four,” 161 to 79.
3. FSU (10-2): Dalvin Cook should be the ACC player of the year.
4. Miami (8-4): Take out those crossover games with FSU and Clemson and Al Golden probably still has his job.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The News & Observer
5. Pitt (8-4): Ugly home loss to Miami to close out an otherwise good season.
6. Louisville (7-5): Big comeback against Kentucky could payoff come bowl selection time.
7. Virginia Tech (6-6): The bowl streak lives and Justin Fuente is on his way.
8. N.C. State (7-5): Dave Doeren has to figure out how to win more ACC home games (2-10).
9. Duke (7-5): Devils stop the bleeding, bowl date with Navy likely up next.
10. Virginia (4-8): Mike London never had a chance against that schedule.
11. Georgia Tech (3-9): Disappointing finish to a disappointing season.
12. Syracuse (4-8): Scott Shafer beats BC on his way out the door.
13. Wake Forest (3-9): Rebuilding process continues for the Deacs.
14. Boston College (3-9): Eagles can’t avoid an emotional letdown after Notre Dame loss.