This year’s “Country Megaticket” – an eight-show ticket package of big-name country concerts – includes Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley and Jason Aldean, Live Nation announced Monday.
The lineup occupies a significant piece of the 2018 schedule at city-owned Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre.
The Megaticket gives concert-goers first dibs on tickets for the following shows:
▪ May 12 – Kenny Chesney, Old Dominion
▪ June 16 – Rascal Flatts, Dan + Shay, Carly Pearce
▪ June 28 – Luke Bryan, Jon Pardi, Morgan Wallen
▪ July 27 - Keith Urban, Kelsea Ballerini
▪ Aug. 9 – Dierks Bentley, Brothers Osborne, LANCO
▪ Aug. 18 – Jason Aldean, Luke Combs, Lauren Alaina
▪ Aug. 24 – Brad Paisley, Kane Brown, Dan Tyminski
▪ Oct. 4 – Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Russell Dickerson
The ticket package goes on sale at 10 a.m. Jan. 27. Different packages are available until Feb. 27. Individual tickets go on sale at a later date.
Tickets can only be bought through megaticket.com. See the website for ticket prices and details.
The addition of the country shows doubles the schedule at Walnut Creek to 16, from the shows that already have been announced.
The venue’s non-country shows so far include:
▪ May 11 – Steely Dan, Doobie Brothers
▪ June 9 - Dead & Company
▪ July 20 - Dave Matthews Band
▪ July 24 – Weezer, The Pixies
▪ July 28 – Charlie Puth, Hailee Steinfeld
▪ Sept. 17 – Niall Horan