Several North Carolina school systems have changed their Tuesday schedules for students and staff because of Monday's winter storm. Johnston County schools are now closed for the day.
Freezing rain, sleet and snow fell across much of North Carolina on Monday, dropping 3 inches or more in some central parts of the state.
Here's a full list of closings and delays for the Triangle. And here is the latest on the public school systems:
Never miss a local story.
▪ Wake County Public Schools on three-hour delay.
▪ Johnston County Public Schools are closed.
▪ Durham County Public Schools on two-hour delay.
▪ Orange County Public Schools on three-hour delay.
▪ Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools on two-hour delay.
▪ Wayne County Schools classes are canceled for students, but staff may report to work after 12:00 to make up time.
▪ Franklin County Schools on two-hour delay.
▪ Chatham County Schools on two-hour delay.