Cary News

Cary leaders want to keep protest petitions

When a landowner seeks to rezone his property, neighbors can sign a protest petition. If enough neighbors sign the petition, state law mandates that a city council needs a super-majority to approve the rezoning request rather than a simple majority.

Raleigh Events

Raleigh Deals

Today's Circulars

Editor's Choice Videos

Raleigh Top Jobs

View All Top Jobs

Local Ads